Vintage Working 1970 CHELSEA SHIP'S BELL STRIKE Brass Marine Porthole Clock
Here is a recent Estate Find. This Has a Round Brass Nautical Porthole Style Case with Screw Off Bezel. The Case is Signed with the Serial #668508.
The Brass Case Measures approx. 4 7/8" in Diameter x 3 1/2", with a 3 1/2 Dial.
This Has a Model 4L Chelsea Brass Mechanical Wind-up 8 Day'Time & Strike' Movement with Lever Escapement, and Ships Bell Strike, Signed Chelsea Clock Co. It is a'Key Wind' Clock, and Includes the Correct Chelsea Winding Key! This is an Excellent Quality American made Clock, Very Heavy!!! This is Used and in Overall Good Original Condition, As Pictured, With Normal Wear From Age! This Runs and Strikes Correctly and is in Good Working Condition!!!
This Will Make a Great Addition to Any Collection, Great Investment Potential!!! The item "Vintage Working 1970 CHELSEA SHIP'S BELL STRIKE Brass Marine Porthole Clock" is in sale since Friday, July 30, 2021. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Decorative Collectibles\Clocks\Desk, Mantel & Shelf Clocks".
The seller is "rmagiccds" and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Antique: Yes
- Shape: Round Porthole Style Hanging Clock
- Power Source: Mechanical Wind-Up
- Year Manufactured: 1970
- Clock Model: Ship's Bell
- Dial Size: 3 1/2" Diameter Dial
- Extras: Winding Key
- Maker: Chelsea Clock Company Boston Mass. USA
- Serial Number: 771279
- Case: Heavy Brass Nautical Maritime Ship Porthole Style
- Bezel: Screw Off Brass Porthole Style Bezel
- Vintage: Yes
- Movement model: 4L
- Display Type: Analog
- Style: Nautical Marine Maritime Ship Boat
- Frame Material: Brass
- Featured Refinements: Brass Clock
- Features: 8-Day
- Finish: Brass
- Room: Any Room
- Age: 1970
- Movement: Chelsea Brass Mechanical Wind-Up Time & Strike
- Character: Clocking
- Color: Gold (Brass) Color
- Strike: Ship's Bell Chime
- Material: Brass
- Stand Size: 4 7/8" Diameter x 3 1/2" Deep with 3 1/2" Dial
- Modified Item: No
- Number Type: Arabic Numerals
- Dial: Silver Metal Dial
- Brand: Chelsea
- Chime Sequence: Ship's Bell Ships Bell Strike
- Working: Yes!
- Stand: None
- Type: Nautical Ship's Bell Desk Clock
- Era: Mid 20th Century (1941-1969)
- Model: Ship's Bell , Ships Bell
- Theme: Maritime Nautical Ship Boat Yacht
- Time Period Manufactured: 1970-1979
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Chime: Cathedral Coil Spring Gong Chime
- Brass Case Size: 4 7/8" Diameter